KIMMAPII SCHOOL OF SHAMANISM
Opening doors and bridging the gap for those who want to explore the shamanic mysteries since 1988.
Opening doors and bridging the gap for those who want to explore the
shamanic mysteries since 1988.
Marv Harwood “Piitaotakaan”
(use side arrows to navigate)
Marv has been a practicing Shaman, Teacher, and Healer for more than 40 years. His training in the field started 60 years ago, when as a young man, he began learning natural medicine and healing from local Native Elders. Intrigued with this learning, Marv devoted much of his life to greatly expanding this knowledge of the shamanic arts.
Among his notable mentors over many years are Dr. Joe Crowshoe who gave him the name Eagle Head; Dr. Alberto Villoldo, founder of the Four Winds Society; Dr. Carl Greer, Jungian Analyst, Psychologist; Don Humberto Quispe, Paqo Elder of Q’ero Nation in Peru.
In addition to some 15 years of tutorship with Dr. Joe Crowshoe, Marv is also a certified graduate of the Four Winds Society: Advanced Divination Course / Advanced Soul Retrieval / Healing The Lightbody School
He has put these many years of training to good use as:
* Instructor and Director of Kimmapii School of Shamanism
* Public speaker on the role of Shamanism in our lives
* Lead Shamanic ceremonialist
* Trainer of Shamanism in the business world
* Recognized Shamanic healer and life coach
* Sacred site guide and interreter
* Developer of Shamanic training courses and curriculums
* One on One healing practitioner
* Developer and Director of federally licensed charity Kimmapii Kids
Throughout his life, Marv has had many careers; including pharmacist, policing, human resource consultant and professional guide. He has, however, devoted the last 30 years of his life to Shamanic learning, teaching and healing those in need.